FULL TIME POLICE RECORDS DATA CLERK I
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 13, 2014
The Burr Ridge Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Full-Time Police Records Data Clerk I. This position performs a variety of routine, complex, and confidential clerical, secretarial, and administrative work in answering non-emergency phone lines, providing customer assistance, data entry, and providign support to Police Personnel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent Data Entry skills and proficiency in modern business applications; including but not limited to: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access Database.
- Valid Illinois Driver's License.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Visual acuity equivalence to perform competencies.
- Hearing acuity to perform competencies.
- Ability to successfully complete the Department's screening process.
Starting pay is $36,567 plus full benefits package. Regular hours for this position are 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. This position may require occasional evening hours to cover the absence of the part-time clerk.
Police Records Data Clerk I is a civilian position that requires an individual who has attention to detail and is comfortable in a fast-paced position and is able to work independently within a team environment. Applications are available online at www.burr-ridge.gov or at the Police Department.
E-Mail Resume and completed Application to: