Schedule an Inspection
To schedule an inspection, please call the inspection voice mail at (630) 654-8181, extension 3100. Inspections called in by 3:00 PM can be scheduled for the next day. In order to ensure your inspection is properly scheduled, please speak slowly and clearly and leave the following information on the voice mail:
- Permit number; for example, permit number 16-101 (the letters preceding the numbers are not needed);
- Address of construction site; for example, 7660 County Line Road;
- Project category; either residential or commercial;
- Type of inspection; for example, footing inspection, rough plumbing, final electrical, etc.
- Date of requested inspection; either the next day or subsequent date
- Phone number where you can be reached on the day of the inspection.
Most inspections occur between 8 AM and 12 Noon, however, they may be later in the day depending on the quantity of inspections scheduled for that day. Only footing and foundation form inspections may have a specified AM time. Residential plumbing inspections will only be done between the hours of 1 PM and 5 PM.